Keep Your Cash Flow Moving
in 4 Easy Steps
Submit The Claim
Mail Original Documents
What Our Clients Are Saying...
“Working with American Capital Funding has been a real blessing for us. Instead of the usual 4-6 week wait to be paid by insurance claims, American Capital Funding normally pays within 72 hours. This has enabled us to eliminate our accounts receivable. The staff is friendly and easy to work with. They are a great asset to our company.”
Melcher-Sowers Funeral Home, Piqua, OH
How It Works
STEP 1: SUBMIT THE CLAIM
- The Advance Request is used to provide us with the information needed to begin the verification process, it is important that this form is completed in its entirety.
- The Irrevocable Assignment/Reassignment Form will need to be completed and signed by the appropriate beneficiary and a representative of the funeral home. You will need a separate Irrevocable Assignment/Reassignment form for each insurance company.
- To begin the verification process, submit the Advance Request, Irrevocable Assignment/Reassignment Form and a copy of your bill to our office via fax (800) 380-5504, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the online claim submission.
STEP 2: VERIFICATION
- Once your claim has been submitted to our office, you will receive a confirmation receipt indicating the name of your designated Case Manager and claim forms for the beneficiary to complete, IF NEEDED.
- Your case manager will then contact the insurance company to verify the policy.
- After contact has been made with the insurance company, your case manager will contact you with a status update.
STEP 3: FUNDING!
- Once the policy has been verified and we have all necessary documents, you will be funded by your preferred payment method.
- Payment options are ACH, Overnight Check or Wire (wire fee applies).
STEP 4: MAIL ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS
- After payment has been made to your firm, you will then mail back the original Irrevocable Assignment/Reassignment claim form (if required) and Certified Death Certificate. In the event the Certified Death Certificate is not readily available, please mail all of the other required documents to us and the Certified Death Certificate can be mailed to us once you have received it.
Links to Forms
Why Choose ACF?
No Hidden Fees
You only pay the fee on the amount that you are assigning. There are no minimum fees or administrative fees charged.
Designated Case Manager
It is important to us to build relationships with our clients and not make them feel as though they are just another
customer, because of that we designate one case manager to your firm.
Cash Advances to the Beneficiary
ACF will advance funds to the beneficiary as long as the insurance company allows cash advances. (*some restrictions apply)
Free Training & Education
Understanding our process & how we can help your business become successful is key to our relationship with your company. We provide training document packets, conduct phone & online training sessions and even come to your business to personally train your staff.
Flexible Payment Options
We offer 3 EASY methods of payments, ACH Deposit, Wire Transfer or Overnight Check. You decide how you want it!
No Postage Costs to You
Pre-paid envelopes provided to you to send all original documents to our office.